Monday, October 4, 2010

The Step Pyramid Of Saqqara


As soon as I finished my breakfast I drove off to see The Step Pyramid Of Saqqara . The Step Pyramid Of Saqqara was the first pyramid constructed in Egypt . My enterance fee was 60LE , however $1.00 ( U.S money ) equals $5.5LE .My first thought was " So if I lived here I'll be rich " .  Around the steps they had a couple tombs surronding it . The Steps Of Saqqara was built by  Imhotep for King Djoser . It was so hot that even with my shades on , the sun still bothered my eyes . Thank God I packed alot of water in my bag .


" WOW ! " was the only thing running thru my head , Its amazing how humans can put together such a wonderful piece of art . To top it off I got to ride a camel , which was awesome . Due to the fact that I wasn't allowed to see some of the tombs , they let me ride a camel . Its nothing like horse back riding , its a totally different experience . The camel of so bumping and smooth , yet very slow . I felt like the camel was walking 2 miles per hour .
http://www.world66.com/africa/egypt/cairo/day_trips source 2- http://www.videosurf.com/step-pyramid-of-saqqara-244972

No comments:

Post a Comment